Tuesday, March 1, 2011

About the poems

These poems are from my journal that I wrote on my journey this fall. I wrote an email home most every day for five weeks to 75 friends that couldn't go with me. Along with some of the emails, I wrote small poems to give more of a flavor of what I was going through. These are some of the poems that I sent home. They are in reverse order, so it is probably better to read them from the end to the beginning. Not sure how to fix that. Have a great ramble..
Ps, if you just want to read the poems, click on the right side under "trip poems" It will leave out all the other artsy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Jilly!
    How perfect to post the poems on here! Love the poems and love seeing them again....

    How is life on the moon? Miss you! Summer is coming though.. Let's have ice cream!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete